Friday 17 May 2013

Uta no Prince sama Maji Love 2000%

Uta no prince sama- Season 2

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Musical, School Life
Episodes: 7
Status: Ongoing (still airing)
Website: AnimeSeason 


Image from here

Plot

This anime is a continutation of Uta no Price sama 1000% maji love (season 1)
Haruka Nanami is a now a song writer for the group STARISH and they venture into the entertainment industry by joining Shining Products.

Review

I think season 1 of Uta no Prince sama was a big hit, so I kind of have the same expectations for the new season. I was so happy that the producers decided to make season 2 as season 1 was so good! In the new season, new characters have been introduced such as Cecil, who has emerald green eyes! I'm only on episode one and it's quite good so far, but I think season 1 is slightly better but there is still more episodes to go for me to have a better liking. ^_^



Image from here




0 comments:

Post a Comment