Friday 5 July 2013

Korean Drama: I Hear Your Voice

I Hear Your Voice
너의 목소리가 들려

Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy, Mystery
Director: ~
Writer: Park Hye-Ryun
Episode: 16
Status: Still Airing
Website: DramaCrazy
App: WWAsianDrama

Image from here
Starring

Lee Bo-Young as Jang Hye-Sung
Lee Jong-Suk as Park Soo-Ha
Yoon Sang-Hyun as Cha Kwan-Woo
Lee Da-Hee as Seo Do-Yeon

Plot

9 year old Soo-Ha is riding in the car with his dad and a fatal event occurs, thus Soo-Ha gains supernatural abilities. During the incident his father dies by the truck driver, Min Joon-Gook. Jang Hye-Sung and Seo D-Yeon witnessed the the incident and Joon-Gook vowed that if they were to tell anyone he would kill them.

10 years later, Soo-Ha is grown up and wants to protect the person who proved that his dad's death was not an accident but instead a murder.

Review

I actually kept the plot really vague as I do not want to spoil it for you all. All I can say is that this drama is absolutely AMAZING!! I highly recommend you watch this drama, it's full of suspense straight from the first episode to the next. The actors are really good too! Lee Jong-Suk is in this drama which I am really happy about and let's just say his acting is believable and superb just like always!~ ^^
This drama has also received the highest viewer ratings and has maintained the number 1 spot!! I think the romance and the plot isn't like the usual plots too which makes the drama even better!!

If there were 10 stars I would definitely rate this drama 10/5 but that wouldn't make sense.. So I think this drama rightfully deserves 5/5 stars!!!!

    ★ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment